Time: 8:00pm (7:30 doors)
Location: Gold Coast Arts Center
Join the Gold Coast Arts Center and Love Revolution Org.—and some of our friends in the music biz—as we look for Long Island’s next big thing!
Semi-finalists include: Frankel Sisters, Jaclyn Manfredi, Taylor Hogan, Trish Torrales, Days Beneath Us, and Matt Grabowski
Featuring a headline performance by past Your Big Break winners Youth Be Told and Katie Zimmer (who is now a member of Youth Be Told!)
On March 12th, we’ll see six talented semi-finalists—chosen by judges and audience members in two knockout rounds—who will perform for music business execs, producers, radio & TV personalities and more! The top performers, as voted on by our judges and the audience, will move on to the finals on April 2, where they’ll compete for prizes and recognition that can help boost their music careers. Remember, your votes will count in determining the winner!
Our performers will be up for prizes including:
- The chance to open for national acts at major venues like The Emporium
- Recording time at IndiMusic Studios and Online TV streaming opportunities on IndiMusic TV
- Feature on Reverbnation.com
- Musical equipment from All Music Inc. and ZOOM North America
- PR and social media campaign including management, booking and label services consultation with Rick Eberle Agency
- Plus more to be announced!
Judges will include:
- Neil Rubenstein, The Emporium
- Lou Plaia, Reverbnation.com
- Chris Pati, IndiMusic TV
- Guy Brogna, All Music Inc.
- Jerry Lembo, Major Label Veteran
*Performers subject to change